42w/mk 140N/mm² Self lubrication Polymer Plain Bearings
DIN 1494 / ISO 3547 Also available: lead free!Special dimensions
are only available on request.It is a dry sliding bearing with a
PTFE sliding layer. Lubrication is therefore not necessary. But it
is suitable for lubricated applications (such as hydraulic oil
VIIPLUS offers an extensive range of sliding bearings to fulfil
your needs!With our China engineering know-how and our extensive
range of bushing materials, we are able to solve nearly every Dry
Sliding Bearing issue.
Plain bearings. Appearance and characterization of damage to
metallic hydrodynamic bearings.
PTFE Steel Bushing
Max Load Capacity
Static load 250N/mm2 ; Dynamic load 140N/mm2
Max Load Speed
Dry friction 2.5m/s ; Oil lubrication 5.0m/s
Max PV Value Limit
Dry friction 3.6N/mm2 m/s ; Oil lubrication 50N/mm2 m/s
Dry friction 0.08~0.20 ; Oil lubrication 0.02~0.07
Material cutting~Bronze sintering~PTFE
Self lubrication, Low wear, Low friction, Low noise, Good sliding
characteristic, Pb free
Housing ØH7 Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H9 Shaft tolerancef7 to
Self lubricating bearings type
Machine and plant construction, textile processing and agricultural
maschines, hydraulic pumps, automotive industry sliding bearing and
1. No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication, suitable for places
where it is impossible to add oil or it is difficult to add oil. It
can be used without maintenance or with less maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long
3. There is an appropriate amount of elastoplasticity, which can
distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the
bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which
can eliminate crawling at low speed, thereby ensuring the working
accuracy of the machine.
5. It can make the machine reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent
pollution and improve working conditions.
6. The transfer film can be formed during the movement to protect
the friction shaft without biting the shaft.
7. The hardness of the friction shaft is low, and more shafts
without tempering treatment can be used, thereby reducing the
difficulty of processing related parts.
8. Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce mechanical volume.
9. A variety of metals can be electroplated on the back of the
steel, which can be used in corrosive media; it has been widely
used in sliding parts of various machines.